Send a health report / document when the patient file is opened
You can send forms to fill out and/or documents to your patients as soon as their patient file is opened. This feature allows you to send guidelines, notes and instructions or even consent forms, health checks or medical questionnaires to your patients before their first appointment.
To send a document:
You must first have added your documents to the Documentation Center. Please refer to this article for how to do it: Documentation Center.
To send a form:
You must first have your forms scanned by our support team. Please refer to this article for more details: Creating Forms.
- In the Add patient window, accessible via:
Timetable - Calendar:
- Select a time slot
- Click on New patient
- Click on Customers in the left menu
- Click on the Patients tab
- Click on + at the top right
- When the information in the Identification section is completed (including the email address to allow files to be sent), you can click on the Identification button located at the top and bottom of the window.
- A new window appears with the forms present in the Health Check section and the documents present in your Health Check.
You can click on the Health Check button located to the right of each item you want to send to your patient. An email containing the selected item will be sent to the email address listed at the top of the window.
Note: Grouped shipments containing several forms and/or documents are not possible. Please inform your patient that he will receive several separate emails if you need to send him several items.