Online Booking - Individual Configuration
In the Individual configuration section of the Online appointment booking section of the My Clinic menu, you will find several relevant information for the proper functioning of online appointment booking.
Note that these items must be configured per employee and per point of service. We recommend configuring one service point at a time, making sure to click on each employee to confirm if the availabilities are valid according to the employee and the service point.
Configuration of availability for online appointments:
The configuration of availability for the online appointment booking module is now separate from the availability of your schedule in the Medexa software. It is very important to create your availabilities
You can therefore easily add or deactivate periods of availability only for online appointments.
Important: Availability configuration for online appointment booking is now only accessible under My Clinic > Online appointment booking > Individual configuration.
To add your availabilities, it is important to follow these two steps to the letter:
Create new availability periods:
This step is essential and consists of creating availability periods by entering a start date and an end date. It is mandatory to create your availability periods so that your availability appears in the module.
Here are the instructions for creating periods of availability:
- Click on My Clinic
- Click on Online appointment
- Click on Individual configuration
- Select your service point
- Select the name of the therapist whose availability you want to add
- Click on New Availability Period
- Add a period start and end date
- Click on Save
2. Add hours of availability per day:
After creating your availability periods, it is important to create time slots for your days. For example, you may only be available for online appointments from 9:00 a.m. to noon on Monday, but only available from 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. on Tuesday.
Here are the instructions for creating your time slots:
- Repeat these instructions for the other days of the week for which you will be available to make appointments online. Follow the instructions in step 1: "Create new availability periods"
- Click Add to the day you want to add your available hours
- When the Add availability window opens, add your start and end time
Check the services you want to offer for this time slot
Note: You must check your services for each time slot you create
- Click on Save
- Repeat these instructions for the other days of the week