Self employed employee report
The self employed employees report displays many information needed by the self employee to make their accounting process.
- The self employed employee is based on the invoicing date displayed on the invoice during the period of time selected.
- The amount is calculated according to the value of the invoice before taxes.
Click on :
- Download as CSV : to export the data in an excel file
- Printer icon : to print the data from the current page
- Today : to generate data from the current day
- Execute : to refresh the search when the period of time has been changed
- All : to generate the data from a specific point of service
- Done : to obtain the data related to given appointments
- Absent : to obtain the data related to the absences
- Cancelled : to obtain the data related to the appointments marked as cancelled
- Charged : to obtain the data related to the appointments invoiced and partially paid.
- Paid : to obtain the data related to the fully paid invoices
- Owed : to obtain the data related to the overdue invoices
- Payment method : to obtain data related to a specific payment method