Self employed employee report
The self employed employees report displays many information needed by the self employee to make their accounting process.
- The self employed employee is based on the invoicing date displayed on the invoice during the period of time selected.
- The amount is calculated according to the value of the invoice before taxes.
Click on :
- Download as CSV: to export the results to an excel file
- Printer icon: to print the results of the current page
- All: to generate results for all service points or for a specific service point
- Today: to generate results for today
- Execute: to restart the search when the period is modified
- Self-employed workers: to filter self-employed workers
On each section displaying patient data, click:
- Done : to obtain the data related to given appointments
- Absent : to obtain the data related to the absences
- Cancelled : to obtain the data related to the appointments marked as cancelled
- Charged : to obtain the data related to the appointments invoiced and partially paid.
- Paid : to obtain the data related to the fully paid invoices
- Tipping: To get tips results (if tips is enabled - Billing Settings)
- Owed : to obtain the data related to the overdue invoices
- Payment method : to obtain data related to a specific payment method