Add a payment
To add a payment from the schedule
To pay an invoice from the schedule, you have to go to the therapist or a rooms’ schedule.
- Click on the appointment to be paid
- From the window “Appointment Status”, click on “Billing”
- Select the option Mark as paid to add a payment for the full amount in the invoice
- Click on “Mark as paid”
- Select the payment method
- Click on “Save”
- Note: If you don’t want to add a full payment, click on “View” to access the invoice’s template and follow the next instructions.
To add a payment from the invoice
Find the invoice to be paid from the “Billing” section/tab.
Note: If you are on the “Billing” tab, make sure to look for the invoice in the right invoice grouping.
- Click on the invoice to open it
- In the section “Payments”, click on +
- Fill out the following fields:
- Payment Date: the date on which the payment is made
- Amount: the amount of payment to be applied (can be modified to add a partial payment)
- Reference Number: payment’s reference number (if applicable, if necessary)
* The reference number can be the check number, payment slip, transfer’s confirmation
- Payment Method: payment method (among the method previously created in My Clinic > Billing > Payment Methods)
- Third-Party Payer: Paying agency from whom the payment originates (if applicable, if necessary)
*Third-party payer associated with the payment will decrease the remaining amount of the coverage allowance.
For more information related to the coverage allowance, consult the following article: Coverage Allowance
- Description: all information related to the payment, which can be important (if applicable, if necessary)
* The elements entered, in the “Description’ bloc will be displayed on the invoice’s visual.
- Click on “Save Changes”
- Repeat the steps 2-3-4 if another payment has to be applied.
- Click on the “Save Changes” button located at the top right of the invoice to add the payment or payments