Do you notice performance’s slowdown on the platform?
We suggest you check the status of our services to assure that the problem comes from our side or yours.
Go to: http://medexa.com/ and then click on Services Status at the top of the page.
If your services are related to performance, we, therefore, suggest you perform these two actions to try to identify the source of the problem.
Clear the browser’s cache
Here the steps to follow to clear the cache on Google Chrome
- On your computer, open Chrome
- At the top right corner, click on the three vertical dots’ icon
- Click on More Tools > Clear Browsing Data
- In the window, for the time range select “All time”
- Check only the case “Cached images and files”
- Click on “Clear Data”
- Close the browser and re-open it.
Check your Internet connection’s speed
Go to the website: www.fast.com
- If you have a connection of 5mbps or less, this is a high probability to cause performance’s slowdowns in the platform.
- If you ha a connection between 5mbps and 10mpbs, it is possible this is the cause of the performance’s slowdowns, it will depend on the number of the person that is working with this connection.
- If you are a team of several people at the clinic, we suggest you have a connection with a minimum of 15mbps.
Does the problem persist?
If the problem persists after clearing your cache and your connections are beyond 15mbps, do not hesitate to give us examples of cases where the platform is particularly slow.
- What are you trying to do?
- What steps have to take prior to the performance’s slowdown?
If you have questions at this level or need assistance, don’t hesitate to call us.
Phone: 514-312-3291 Tool-free: 1-877-453-0597 firstname.lastname@example.org