Export notes from a patient's file (PDF)
Sometimes you have to export a patient’s file.
If it can be to send it to a doctor, in an audit context or simply at a third-party payer’s request, you can export the patient’s file to download it or print it out.
Generate a bundle (PDF) from the patient’s file activities
- Click on Clients
- Click on the patient’s name
- Click on the “Health Summary” or “Chating” sections
- Click on the “Actions” dropdown menu
- Click on Download Activities option
- From the Download Activities window, select the activities you wish to include in the bundle
- Click on Download
- Find the PDF document downloaded on your computer.
The document can subsequently be print and/or sent by email if needed.
- A download delay can occur when selecting multiple activities.
- The non-complete activities can’t be included in the PDF bundle.
- The imported activities from the button “Add a Document’ can’t be included in the bundle.