Send a health summary/document when opening a new patient's file
It is possible to send forms to fill out or documents to your patient at the opening of the patient’s file.
This functionality allows you to send instructions, notices, or even consent forms, health summary forms or medical questionnaires to your patient prior to their first appointment.
To send a document, you must have added documents beforehand to your Document Center.
Please refer to this article to know how to do this >>> Document Center
To send a form, you must have digitized your forms beforehand by our support team.
Please refer to this article for more details >>> Form Creation
Here is how to do it:
- 1. In the window “Add a patient”, accessible from:
Schedule > Schedule
- Select the time slot
- Click on “New client”
- “Patient Records” tab
- Click on + at the top right corner
- When the information from the “Identification” section is completed (including the email address to allow sending files), you can click on the button “Send a Health Summary/Document” located at the top and at the bottom of the window.
- A new window will be displayed with the forms found in the “Health Summary” section and the documents found in your “Document Center”.
- You can click on the button “Send” located to the right of each element listed that you wish to send to the patient. An email containing the chosen element will be sent to the email address displayed located on top of the window.
The documents are sent separately, it is not possible to attach more than one document and/or form to the same email. Therefore please inform your patient that will receive several separate emails if you have to send multiple items.