Program a reminder / Send an email to a patient
Do you know that it is possible to set up a reminder from a patient’s file?
This functionality allows you to set up a reminder for yourself (therapist) or for the patient, or even to send a personalized email to your patients from Medexa.
How to do it?
- Open a patient’s file
- Click on the "Charting" tab
- On the section "Notes", click on the button + to add a note
- Type in the message that you would like to send to the patient (or to yourself)
- "Save Changes"
- Click on the note to open it
- Click on the "Reminder" button
- Type in the patient’s email address, the subject of the email and edit the message if needed.
- If you would like to simply send an email, click on "Send" and that’s it!
- If you would like to set up a reminder, follow the next instructions:
- Check the box “Program a reminder”
- Select the date you want the patient to receive the message
- Click on “Set Reminder”